Sunday, August 12, 2018

1:43 Steve Barnett Ferrari 330 P4

Without doubt the Ferrari 330 P4 is one of the most beautiful car in the world. Personally, I would rank it in my top 3 of my all time favorite Ferrari along with the 250 GTO and 250 GT SWB. For this reason I didn't hesitate to acquire a model built by Steve Barnett.


This Ferrari came second overall in 1967 24 Hours of Le Mans and driven by Ludovico Scarfiotti and Mike Parkes.


The model was built from a Feeling 43 kit. Nowadays, it is very hard to obtain such rare kit. If you do find one, expect to pay a huge amount. We're talking about hundreds of euros.


I like how Steve assembled components of this kit. I heard complaints from model builders that Feeling 43 kits are hard to assemble because some parts don't fit perfectly. It is not uncommon for experienced builders to fabricate some parts of the kit. Therefore, it is a good idea to leave such expensive and rare kits to professionals or experienced builders.


Model cars with opening parts and engine are truly special.

No comments:

Post a Comment