Thursday, August 16, 2018

1:43 JF Alberca Ferrari 250 GT TDF

Many Tifosi prefer a Ferrari to be red. This could be attributed to the long history of Ferrari cars in that colour. For this reason I told myself to collect only Red Ferraris. However, when I saw this car I told myself that I need to get it (even though it is blue). Fortunately, a fellow collector offered me this model and I immediately grabbed the opportunity to own one of the most iconic Ferrari of all time - 250 GT Scaglietti TDF 1956 Ch. 0563 GT.




Built by Jean Francois Alberca from an AMR kit.





It is possible that without this car there would be no Ferrari 250 GTO, 250 California and 250 SWB.




Personally, I think the Ferraris the raced in the Tour de France Automobile in the 1950-60s have the best livery. I like the 3 colours of the French flag on top of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment